26 April 2014

Z is for Zara...

 Finally day 26!! It’s been a long 26 days but fun coming up with all the different blog posts! I have now written a total of 7040 words! OMG and I thought I was bad at essays! Lol

So today’s alphabet post is about Zara. I’ve always liked looking in Zara, I think the clothes are really feminine and classy! I know loads of other people that love Zara too plus I like the menswear collections too!

The women’s summer collection is gorgeous! Loads of white with shocks of colour running through the collection. The menswear collection is quite similar with bold prints shooting up, matched with soft beiges and smooth greys. Take a look for yourself, I have picked out some of my favourites below!

As always, follow the links under the picks to have a nosey! Peace and Love…Over and Out! xx


From top left in rows: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,7 ,8 


From Top Left in rows: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

2 comments:

  1. I like the floral items from the collection.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I love florals in the Summer! Especially love the designs in the menswear collections! xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx