14 April 2014

N is for Nails...

I regularly get my nails done, usually every 4 weeks! I have never been able to get them done due to working as a waitress, so when I got my placement last year in fashion the first place I celebrated was the nail salon!! I’m not looking forward to when I go back to university and more than likely go back to being a waitress and not being able to get them done any more! The first image below shows some of my styles that I have had done previously, I like plain French white tips because they look so clean but now and again I like to be adventurous with colours and patterns.


The other images are ones I have found whilst doing some research on Pinterest, there are more on my board if you want to have a look, and I will pin new ones on a regular basis. I think some are so creative like the Starbucks ones, I also found a Disney Princess nail art that is on my Instagram which I just LOVE! What’s your inspiration for your nails?


2 comments:

  1. These are awesome! I love the pink with gems on the tips. I do love getting my acrylics done but I'm rarely this adventurous, so this post is inspiring me to go for colours and bows and patterns next week! When I was waitressing, my boss was fine with my acrylics if they were basic - like painted, french polish or clear tips? xx

    www.vivaepernay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab babe! glad you like, and no all I was allowed was natural or clear polish at best! So it's been really good to get back to having them done on a regular basis!!

    Peace and Love xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx