15 April 2014

O is for Orange...

The best colour ever!! No arguments ;p I just love the colour orange, and all the different shades of it, but my favourite has got to be bright hot orange. Some hate it as it can be a pain to style but I find I can match it with anything!

My favourite orange item has got to be my Michael Kors handbag that my three best friends bought me for my 21st! It’s huge, and I fill it all the time I carry so much unnecessary stuff around with me! It goes great with my usual leggings, also jeans and skirts, and really well with cobalt, bright blue! I'm not going to lie, I wear it with everything, I couldn't care less whether it matched or not, I just like it too much! Ha, joking aside here are other items I have which sport the great colour!

Below in the image is what I use as my walking jacket which was featured in my ‘G’ post, I get too hot when I go walking up in the hills so I don't like big coats, this is really thin so it’s good, plus it’s waterproof…and I figure if I ever need saving by the mountain rescue people they will spot me a mile off glowing on the green hill face!!

I’ve even matched the colour with some accessories, I bought a watch off eBay for the bargain price of £1.76 it did take like 3 weeks to come from China, but I have no qualm waiting for that price!


And with summer nearly here it’s close to time to get my favourite orange bikini out, with an orange sarong and I can’t forget the orange beach towel and beach bag!! I also have orange heels and a gorgeous little orange dress that I got for a bargain in Asda! I mean I am that obsessed with orange I even have an orange IPhone wire! I recently read a blog post on Viva Epernay that featured an orange lippy that I think I may have to invest in because it looks fab on her.


6 comments:

  1. luckily, orange is one of THE trends this year :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I can't wait to get my shopping on! :) x

      Delete
  2. I never thought that I would like orange.I guess people change.
    http://rolessummerfling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I'm glad you like it!! The world will be a much happier place with a bit more orange in it! ;) xx

      Delete
  3. orange is so chic!!! x

    http://imparfait-treasure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx