21 April 2014

U is for Underwear...

So we all know I'm not shy when it comes to underwear, it is my favourite item of ‘clothing’!! If I had loads of money I would spend it all in Agent Provocateur! I came across this company when my best friend showed it to me after BeyoncĂ© had worn the bridal corset in the video for The Best Thing I Never Had, and wow, I could spend thousands on here, if I ever get married a little treat for me and the husband obviously will be my wedding lingerie from here! They always do a sale after Christmas and some of the items get discounted so much it is affordable for those without a hefty income!! You all need to click the link and go and have a little drool over the sexy, naughty, delicate designs… this year I may treat myself to a posh pair of knickers!! ;)


For my everyday underwear I grab it from the high street, I love Primark for the price but I just cannot ever be bothered to dig through the mountains of scrambled up knickers to find the right size and style. But I've had a few bras from here that have been fab! I tend to get my good bras from either Littlewoods or Next, I like the push up bra’s that they stock from outside companies. My current everyday t-shirt bra is below!


I love to have matching underwear on, I don’t understand why people don’t match their underwear, having a great set on underneath all my clothes just makes me feel so much more confident, especially if there really sexy, as you are the only one that knows how good you look underneath! I have put together a little pic of some of my top picks!!

Top left to right: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Middle left to right: 1, 2, 3, 4
Bottom left to right:1,2,3, 4, 5


Guys, I struggle with you, my bf only wears boxer briefs from Next so I don't know a great deal about shopping around for the perfect pair! I have spent the past month at work doing in-depth research at work designing and technically drawing all different types and styles of briefs, from the lovely white Y fronts, to the cotton boxers and the kiddie budgie smugglers. What do you prefer? I would really love to know!! I love the comic ones that you can get with slogans and prints on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx