18 April 2014

R is for Rings...

So this post is a tad late but its bank holiday and I’ve been enjoying myself relaxing, making some jewellery, catching up with my mum and dad after they arrived home from two weeks in Thailand and then seeing my little sister and going to the cinema! So as you can see it’s been a busy one! I have only just got home so I’m going to keep this one short and sweet as I’m running out of steam today!!

Rings are something I have grown to love, I’ve had many over the years but never seem to keep hold of them, I struggle with finding rings as I have quite big hands for a girl, average for my size/height but compared to small girl hands mine are obviously bigger. I have no idea what ring size I am, I just try them on until I find one that fits!! I have put together an image as always for you guys to see what my favourite five rings are!


The top left set of rings is one I got from Primark a few years ago, I have been lucky with the as they don’t turn my finger green and I haven’t had an allergic reaction to the metal!! Bonus! The one to the right of that is a present I got from my aunty Michelle for my 21st birthday from John Lewis by Dyrberg and Kern and this is like my go to ring as its simple but sparkly and it goes with everything and anything!! The middle skull ring is my newest addition to my rings; it was one of my eBay £1 bargains! The bottom left orange oval ring was a gift from my mum and dad from the V&A in London, obviously with orange being my favourite colour I try and match this ring with as much as I can!! And finally my blue glass ring, this is probably my favourite as it is so unusual, this was also a gift from my parents from Malta.

These beauties are ones I have spotted on the Boodles site, I am in love with these and hope that one day if I'm extremely lucky I will one day get to wear one like these... A girl can dream hey! ;)


Anyway, that is me done for the night, I need my beauty sleep, stay tuned this weekend and I will try and fulfil your blog reading needs… ;)

Happy Good Friday and enjoy your Easter bank holiday!

Peace and Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx