12 April 2014

L is for Lip Balm...

Well, my favourite ever is Carmex!! I actually have withdrawal symptoms if I lose it or it runs out before I get chance to replace it! My best friend introduced me to carmex a few years back, she used the little pot, and I prefer the tube as I find it looks more like a gloss. I have pretty much gone through every lip balm on the market to see which best suited me. My back up has got to be Vaseline Cocoa Butter Lip Therapy; I used this for years before I found carmex! The Crème Brule limited edition one was also a hit, I actually wish they would bring it back! 



I have never been a fan of chap sticks but I think they are great for guys who want to look after their lips but don't really want to appear to be doing so!! I know my dad likes to use the Nivea Lip Care Essential Stick, it’s actually nice and soft but I find it comes on a little too thick. 

My big brother uses Chapstick Original which is perfect for him apart from he loses it in his big pockets! But it’s got a nice smell and goes on thinly so it’s not as obvious you're wearing it, nothing worse than a guy looking like his gloss is glossier than yours!! Here's my brother below 'happily' posing for a picture for me to put on here lol


What’s your perfect lip care??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx