4 April 2014

D is for Dresses...

Well, everyone that knows me, knows that I love a good dress! Below is a sneak peak at my wardrobe, this wardrobe only has dresses in, I think there is around 50!! I have a dress for pretty much every occasion! So, let’s start with day dresses…the sun has come out in the UK for Spring giving me a glimmer of hope that Summer is soon on its way. 


I have various Maxi dresses which I love as they are becoming the timeless classic of summer; they keep you cool on those scorcher days! I do however love to get my legs out, they are the palest part of my body so they definitely need some sun when it comes out to play!! I have to have bold colours for summer day dresses, as you can see by the pictures, I think it brings warmer vibes. 

I also have a little section for work dresses, my office is a casual dress office so I tend to wear leggings and vests to keep it comfy, but I do have a couple of favourite dresses that I pull out for work. The floral one is a little short on its own (particularly because I am the only female in the office, I don't want the guys to think i am a floozy!) so I pair it with leggings underneath or a pair of black tights, the burgundy/maroon midi is my fav…it can be dressed down for the office with a jersey blazer and flats or glammed up with a statement necklace and a killer pair of heels! 

My evening dresses vary, me and my friends joke when we ask each other what we are wearing as our reply is always ‘’I think I'll be adventurous and wear black’’ Black is the new black though right?! Everyone loves a LBD and that’s especially true for me, they come in all shapes and styles, but seem to always look perfect, even when you're in a bad mood, or having a ‘fat day’!!


Finally the get your glad rags on, worn once, probably never wear again, but they looked great, and I have fond memories, so can't throw them away dresses! Everyone has one of these…I have several, starting with my prom dress, then a bridesmaids dress, my 21st dress (which is technically a wedding dress) but they have great memories so they aren't leaving!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx