5 April 2014

E is for eBay...

I am an eBay addict and I'm not afraid to admit it!!

Some days I don't even mean to go onto eBay and yet I find myself scrolling through endless pages of random items! My watch list is bigger than a TV guide, no joke. Well what do I use it for the most, fabric and bargain buys really! My dad tells me off just after every payday because I get a delivery pretty much every other day for around 2 weeks!! I just cannot resist a cute little bracelet watch for £1.54 I mean, come on, it’s cheaper than a portion of chips these days.

I love a cheap basket of random items from China, I actually forget I've ordered things sometimes and then they are delivered like 3-4 weeks later from around the world and it’s like a little present from me to me!! Lol they are the best! I regularly find great clothes and shoes too; I bought a couple of cami tops ages ago for £5 each and I get so much wear out of them as they go with absolutely everything! My dad’s birthday was in March and I found the Superdry store on eBay and got him a lovely pair of flip flops reduced from £45. So get your online shopping skills updated and go and have a browse for a couple of hours!!

I have popped together an image showing you some of my favourites on my watch list at the moment and where to get them. If you outbid me I may cry, so be nice!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx