9 April 2014

I is for Ice Cream Ahhhhh...

I love ice cream and ice lollies; I have a little stash in my freezer for whenever I get a craving!! 

I spotted an ice cream swimsuit make an appearance at Misguided a while ago and I've been thinking about it ever since, so I began to do some research into other products on the market with the ice cream theme! There are tonnes! I think the idea is really fun and quirky, some of the things I came across are slightly ridiculous like the fantasy fashion ice cream shoes below. (Personally couldn't imagine wearing them) but others are just fabulous and I need them in my life like the double dip ice lolly necklaces, these are a definite purchase as the took me back to my childhood of splitting the ice lolly with one of my siblings. I really like the clock as well so I may also invest in this for when I move house at the end of the month!! 


I have put together a mood board below with all the links I could find! Some of my research was done on Pinterest and when I followed links they either led me to blank web pages or directed me to a ‘sold out’ page…devastated! But the ones I have found will do, I think I may have to treat myself to some sweet fashion treats next pay day and ice up my wardrobe, absolutely love it!! If you want to see my Pinterest boards hit the button on the right!



What’s your take on the ice cream ideas?? Love it or hate it??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx