2 April 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

Hey!

I have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. For this I thank Destined Lifestyle. I really appreciate it!



Award Rules:


Thank and link the awesome person who nominated you
List the rules and display the award
Share 7 things or facts about yourself
Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to your post
Proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog and follow the person who nominated you.

7 Facts:


I am 21 years old: I can't actually believe I made it this far but hey! I take each day as it comes and live for the moment as best I can as I will not be here forever...


I have two brother’s one older one younger and a cousin that I call my sister: I couldn't live without them! My big brother is my rock and always there when I need him, my younger brother is 19 so loves going out, he's so much fun! And my 'sister' I've grown up sharing my bedroom with her since we were little kids so she knows the in's and out's of me better than anyone, it's a girl thing ;) ...


I am studying a Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Design and Technology: I love my degree as I have learned so many new skills and techniques from doing it, but I cannot wait to graduate in 2015 so I can get out into the industry!!


I am from Manchester in the United Kingdom: Lived here all my life and wouldn't change it!


I am a bargain Shopper: As much as I love designer gear and if I could afford it, I would definitely have more, but I can't and to be totally honest I love a good bargain shop in Primark, or finding a gorgeous steal on the market and discovering a great seller on eBay, so i'll stick to what I know for now...


I drive a little burgundy Clio: I love it and hate it, it gets me from A-B and it's nippy so I'm happy for now...


I have a cat named Albert and a fish called Punch: the cat is actually my mum's and the fish is my older brothers, but they both live at home so they are technically mine ;)


I Nominate...


Little Miss Charis
Blair Cosmetics & Everything Pretty
Emilia Rose Beauty
Boho and Braids
Fashion Fades, Style is Eternal
Eloise's Diary
Carly Rose
Madam Ann
A Boy in Women's Wear
A Retro Bombshells Loves
Linkylous
Keeping Up With Coco
Miss Sophia Blog
Bailey Anne Style
Boys and Bombshells

Peace and Love xx



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me! :)

    BaileyAnne

    BaileyAnneStyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Worries! Always good to get to know fellow bloggers!!

      Peace and Love x

      Delete

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx