3 April 2014

C is for Chamilia…

Chamilia, Pandora, Thomas Sabo. I think these are the 3 main retailers for charm bracelets. I have a Chamilia Bracelet and it was a gift for my 18th Birthday off some of my family. I am now 21 and have collected so many charms over the past 3 years! I never take it off, it’s now a part of me, and there are memories for each charm, whether it is a birthday, or Christmas or valentines or I have just treated myself! They have  all pretty much been gifts from family, my boyfriend or my friends so I'm very lucky to have gotten so many! 

Some of the charms are from Chamilia, some I bought form jewellers like Warren James, and I think a couple are Pandora. The red beads are home made by my aunty in Darlington and the other beads are from eBay! (I’d recommend eBay for beads to colour code, I got 10 for £1.84) I use the beads as spacer beads and to theme the colour of the bracelet as I don't have enough metal charms to have it stand alone. Below shows images of my charm bracelet and I have tried to hunt down as many of the charms as I could in case you fancied any of them for yourself ;) But this was quite hard as a lot of the charms are from about 2-3 years ago, but links are below of some!







What’s your favourite piece of jewellery?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx