19 April 2014

S is for Skinny Jeans...

I wonder if skinny jeans will ever go out of fashion!!

They have always kind of had a presence throughout the years, but more so recently with the new retro trend appearing and everyone wanting that grungy nineties look with acid washed or black skinnies. I personally prefer skinny jeans just because I generally wear leggings and jeggings they are a similar alternative. I have been on the hunt for both guys and girls skinny jeans as I want to please you both ;) below show my findings, my favourite are the acid wash light blue ones from New look for £22.99 for you ladies who want to rock retro. Guy’s I've got to say this was a hard pick for me to select some for you; I love the turn ups on the current skinny jeans and the grey acid wash stretch skinny jeans from Burton for £20 reduced from £40.










Where’s your favourite place to buy your skinnies from and what’s your best style?!

2 comments:

  1. Most of my skinny jeans are from H&M, I really love them but the quality of some is quite bad :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that sometimes!! Tbh I have had a few good pairs from Primark! And my Topshop ones, although a little more expensive have lasted quite a long time! Peace and Love x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx