26 April 2014

OOTD / Shopping Haul!

I had a long week and was feeling a bit down so as always I took to the shops!!


So let’s start with my OOTD, I hit the Trafford Centre last night with my cousin Jade, we shopped for around 2 hours and I totalled up a bill of about £100, but it felt so good to do a bit of retail therapy and I got a few new outfits! Below shows my outfit for today, I got my jewellery from forever 21, my top and jacket are from the fantastic Primark, I love the jacket, it’s really summery and the pattern really stands out, it’s nice and thin as well!

Jeans are my worst enemy, I generally stay away from them because I can never fit in them, but I have been dieting for around a month now so I thought I would be brave. Low and behold I found the perfect pair!! I weighed myself this morning and I have lost 1 Stone so I’m a very happy bunny!!! I love the acid washed look for jeans at the moment, this pair I found in new look. My sunnies I came across accidentally, I nipped in Next to pick up some perfume because I love the Gold perfume, and as I was stood in the queue I spied these gold aviators they were sparkling singing ‘buy me, buy me’ So I did!! Lol.  Finally my sandals, these I picked up in Wynsors a couple of weeks ago but they match my outfit perfectly!





Photography by chillphoto©

I hit Tesco to get all my beauty products because I had run out of literally everything! I always get the same make-up as you can see from the picture below, I love my simple wipes because they don’t dry my skin out, I also picked up a simple day cream and a night cream which I used last night and this morning, I will write a little review about them next weekend when I have had a good week of use of them and can tell how good to my skin they are!! 

My hair products are John Frieda Go Blonder shampoo and conditioner, I use these all the time and would recommend these to anyone who bleaches their hair as it really conditions my ends and keeps my hair in good nick! I have used the conditioning treatment today and my hair is so soft, I will also do a full review of this in a couple of weeks as it’s only the first day I have used it I can’t really judge, but Tesco have them at 3 for 2 so it’s a great bargain!! My body products are Vaseline Cocoa oil, this is amazing, I discovered this about a year ago, I use it after shaving my legs and it leaves them so silky smooth it’s amazing!! The Garnier lotion is a hint of tan one, I've never used it before so I will also review this when I've had a good few goes out of it and see how the tan looks!

Have a great weekend everyone! Peace & Love xx

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! i Know, its so soft and comfy!! xx

      Delete
  2. the whole outfit looks awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey great blog I nominated you for the versatile and inspiring blogger awards. To
    Participate check out my blog at www.istylewitlex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx