11 April 2014

J is for Jammies...

Sorry for the late post, but I have only just got in and put my jammies on!! Okay Jammies, Pj’s, pyjamas, whatever you call them, we all have different ones. Mine vary massively and are worn depending on my mood, where I am, and the temperature! I have my favourite comfy’s that were a gift from my best friend last Christmas paired with just a plain vest! My in-between, but slightly old, ¾ pants which are still really soft to be fair and they have a nice fitting waistband, so I cannot part with them!!

I have big baggy dress/tops…these are all obviously my comfy moods when it’s a little warmer as I don’t wear pants with them. Other items in my jammies draw are tiny tops and tiny bottoms; these are great in the summer if you don’t want to sleep nuddy! I tend to wear them any time of the year as my electric blanket makes it as hot as summer in the winter!!


Then come out the silky items, the red one is a steal from one of my friends that I borrowed for Valentines a few years back, I haven’t been able to part with it since! ;) I also have lacy tops that cover barely anything but they are soft to the skin and so comfortable to sleep in, it is like you have nothing on! If none of those fit the mood, I guess your birthday suit will have to do!!

Tonight I have opted for a tiny top and a tiny bottom for comfort! My kitty Albert is featured in this post because as I was taking the pics of my PJ's hes was on the bed staring at me like an alien lol so as he's going to sleep too I thought I'd pop him in!

Night All... Peace and Love xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx