13 April 2014

M is for Michael Kors...

This one’s short and sweet, it’s been a long, fun filled weekend and I'm extremely tired! Plus I think Michael Kors say it all for themselves with their fabulous collections.

My love for Michael Kors began a few years ago when I discovered his outlet store at Cheshire Oaks. I was smitten with his handbag collection immediately, I later discovered the fashion and watch collections and everything about their brand. I was lucky enough to receive two handbags and a watch for my 21st birthday last year! So I am forever grateful for my family and friends for spoiling me rotten as always and blinging me up with my designer gear!! The top left watch is mine and the other watch (bottom one in bottom right image) is my Cousin Connie’s, she got hers for her birthday in January from her parents.




I follow Michael Kors on all social media and if I had endless pots of money I would go crazy spending on the items available, I keep drooling over his summer collection pictures that popup everywhere!! Especially the pink faced watch below… (If anyone fancies spoiling me again I’d like this!) ;) The spring summer collections can be found on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx