23 April 2014

Liebster Award!!



I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Ann from Madam Ann. This award is given to bloggers with under 200 followers and it helps us to discover new blogs! Thankyou for the nomination!!

The Rules:

  • Display the award
  • Thank and link the person who nominated you
  • Write 11 facts about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions asked to you
  • Nominate 11 people
  • Ask 11 questions to your nominees 
  • Inform the bloggers you have nominated them!

My 11 facts:
  • I work in Preston which is about an hours drive from where I live, I hate commuting, especially in rush hour!
  • I will graduate from University in 2015 (hopefully)
  • I want my own company and will hopefully start setting this up ready for next year!
  • I have a mini project on at the moment which will be released to the public at the end of May so watch this space ;)
  • I am really creative, I love making something from nothing. It's great when someone gives me a bag of old bits, it like Christmas, seriously! Buttons, bobbly things, threads, scraps of fabrics!
  • I am completely and utterly addicted to online shopping, and I really don't care that I spend all my money doing this, because I love having parcels delivered all time like little presents... from me, to me!!
  • I prefer cuddling up and watching a film more than anything else!
  • It takes me about 4 minutes to shower, I get bored easily so it's in and out! 
  • I drink around 4 litres of water a day!
  • I have two tattoo's and a 3rd in the design process ready for the summer!
  • I love to design clothes and buy them, but secretly if nudism was accepted everywhere I would seriously consider it! Nothing better than feeling free haha

Answers for the questions from the lovely Ann:

  • What is your favourite animal? Elephants
  • Who is your favourite actor? Morgan Freeman (I want him to read me a bedtime story, I love his voice) lol
  • Any beauty must haves you cannot live without? Simple Wipes
  • Flats or Heels? Depends, flats for casual wear and heels to dress up!
  • What is your absolutely favourite food? Seafood Sticks (weird but I love them!!)
  • Were you ever in love? I am now
  • What do you love to blog about the most? Fashion and style, and where to get the best bargain!
  • Favourite perfume or body mist? Angel by Thierry Mugler 
  • Where do you love shopping the most? Topshop
  • What was the last song you heard and enjoyed? Clean Bandit-Rather Be
  • Which country do you want to travel to? Loads!! Jamaica, Thailand, China, Australia, Madagascar...All of them really, I love seeing new places!

Now for the fun part...The blogs that I nominate:

And of course my 11 Questions for you:

  • What made you want to start blogging?
  • Where is your favourite place to shop?
  • What is your favourite item of clothing?
  • What is your favourite beauty product?
  • What is your favourite colour?
  • What do you like reading about on blogs?
  • Do you have a claim to fame?
  • What do you like to do in your spare time?
  • What is your dream job?
  • Where do you want to be in 5 years?
  • If you were stranded on a desert island, what 5 items couldn't you live without?


Now it's your turn! I have nominated 11 great blogs who I think deserve this award!!

Peace and Love xx

3 comments:

  1. Really interesting answers! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I love these because you get to know so much more about the blogger!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination! I will do this ASAP!
    Your blog is fab x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx