17 April 2014

Q is for Quid...

...Or pound, or dollar or euro, basically really cheap! You all know by now that I love a good bargain, and I was struggling with what to do for the letter Q and as a kid I always call £1 a quid, I still do now sometimes because I think it’s a funny word. (Especially when I’m getting one off my mum for the trolley for food shopping/or the ticket machine in car parks!!) Then I got thinking about the pound shop, everything for a quid, I wondered if I could find some fashion items for a quid! I set off on my hunt on eBay; I always dig out a good bargain out on here. I didn't want to leave the boys out so I’ve also done a hunt for some items for you guys two!! I must apologise however because number 7 is actually £1.11 but hey, what's 11p?! Below both the images are the numbers, they will take you to the eBay page if you're interested in the bargain or just want to check your disbelief that I found them for £1 or less!

Can you beat my bargain?? Comment me some links you find on your hunt!!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx