25 April 2014

Y is for Yoshio Kubo...

Y was also a difficult letter to choose so I hit to the web to look for a designer to write about. I came across Yoshio Kubo who is a Japanese menswear designer. I love his summer collection! I have picked 8 of my favourite pieces which are shown below but you can see the rest of his collection on the site linked below the images.


The company started in 2008 when he returned to Japan with his spring summer collection when the company was originally labelled yoshio KUBO. He had previously worked for the New York couture designer Robert Danes as an assistant designer after he had graduated from Philadelphia University school of Textile and Science in 2000.


I just love just quirky design style and interesting patterns!
Happy Friday Guys & Enjoy your weekend!

Peace & Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx