1 April 2014

A is for A Line…

Skirts will begin to appear as the winter wardrobe is gradually put away ready for spring. I’m in the UK and there are signs of spring being here but it comes and goes so I have kept some of my winter clothes out ready for the cold rainy days!

However I would like to buy myself some nice skirts ready for those slightly warmer days, so here are some I have kept my eye on whilst shopping!! Skirts are great as they can be paired with tights and leggings when it’s cooler and then worn on their own when it’s warm! I think an A-Line skirt can be very flattering and feminine! My fav out of the ones below is the black organza midi from Misguided and the blue abstract print chiffon from River Island!!

Hope this helps in getting your wardrobe ready!

Peace and Love x







2 comments:

  1. Hello. I just wanted to know that I nominated you for Very Inspiring Blogger Award! You can check it out here: http://destinedlifestyle.blogspot.com/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nomination!! I posted it this morning! Peace and Love xx

      Delete

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx