2 April 2014

B is for Blouses...

My jersey jackets and scarves are nearly ready to be put away, the clocks have changed, the days are longer and hopefully the sunshine is going to start making more of an appearance...we can hope! :) So I have been on the hunt for some new light blouses!! I've had a nosey round a few shops and online too. I find that work wear needs to be affordable, because of the changing seasons and styles and the fact that you wear it 5 days a week, I think it needs to be at a price where you can buy more when you want more without worrying! I have found a range of prices to put up here because obviously everyone’s income is different, mines basic as I’m on an internship so I budget, I need clothes to fit in this budget so here are the images below of what I have found. 

What do you wear to work? Let me know in a comment! x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx