12 March 2014

What's on my face?

Okay so here is a little post about what goes on my face to enhance my ‘beauty sleep’! Before bed I dab a little bit of Rénergie Yeux Multi Lift eye cream, I may be 21 but I figure you can never start too soon with eye cream!! And I’ve got to say this is the nicest one I have ever used! It glides over your eyes and it just makes your skin so soft, I obviously don’t have any wrinkles etc. to lift but, for general use I love it. To take my makeup off I use the Bi Facial Cleanser which is also great, it does leave my skin a little oily but once I top it with a little Tonique Douceur it balances out! In the morning I start with Galatéis Douceur lotion to base what follows, it’s a nice smelling lotion and doesn't leave my skin sticky!



I follow this with a little Rimmel Hide the Blemish concealer to cover those dark patches and any unwanted spots! A foundation that works well with your skin and tone is key to your morning regime, mines Rimmel Match Perfection (103) topped with Rimmel Stay Matte (transparent) powder to soften it. Bronze it up with Rimmel Natural Bronzer (Sun Bronze) which I like as it’s not packed with glitter (I’m a glitter lover, but there is a time and a place, and it’s not on my face every day), I finish the base with a hint of Rimmel Long Lasting Blush (pink rose) on my cheeks! Then to the detail…I trace my eyebrows on with No7 Beautiful Eyebrow it has to be this shade as I'm blonde, I think I'd look terrible with dark caterpillar eyebrows!!



If I’m going out I use pencil eyeliner to define my eyes a bit more, if I’m not I don’t! Then on comes the shadow, I use a French Connection eye shadow collection. I top my under brow with a pale gold shimmer then base the lid with a light brown and just edge that with a darker brown. I finish my eyes with Maybelline the Colossal Volume Express mascara and on my lips, cherry Carmex of course!! Sometimes I top it with a bit of lippy but to be honest I just love my lip balm too much to ever part with it!!


Carmex £2.89

Below; Top image, shows a close-up shot of my eye make-up with eyeliner. Middle image, natural face whilst relaxing in my onesie!! Bottom image, full face made up with all the products listed above!


Peace and Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx