20 March 2014

20 Under £20

Spring is here!! 

This morning started clear with a pastel pink sky, which got me thinking about the current spring pastel trend, it has then rained all afternoon so I’m now sat at my desk dreaming of a sunny day! I have done my best to find some items that I think fit well into the trend, the mood board below has 20 items on all for under £20! Pastels are everywhere at the minute, as I’m at the office I have done all my research for this one online, all of the labels underneath the images are links to the website pages where you can find the items if you want to buy them!! I have slipped a beanie into this mood board as todays weather has shown it’s not quite ready to let go of the cold rainy days, and the swimwear has gone on as I know so many people booking holidays at the moment, plus the ice cream swimsuit from Misguided is just amazing!! The floral prints of some garments on the market really compliment the pastels so these can also be key to brightening up some pastel outfits!

Hope this helps to pastel up your spring wardrobe!

Peace and Love xx


4 comments:

  1. Good Idea.

    I followed you on Bloglovin'. Maybe you could take a look at my blog as well, you might like it.

    htttp://www.officialnotetoself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have followed you back!!

      Great blog too!...

      Peace and Love x

      Delete
  2. There are some great pieces you've featured under $20! I believe someone of great style creates looks based on what intrigues them and not by the brand or price. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree, but I know some people like to follow fashion trends without a hefty price tag! :)

      Peace and Love x

      Delete

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx