10 March 2014

T.M.I

Hey! I have seen this post floating around on loads of peoples blogs, so I thought I’d give it a post, 50 Q&A so you can learn a little bit more about me by reading it!! If you have anything else you want to ask, leave me a comment and I will reply!

 1. What are you wearing?
I am wearing black high-waist leggings, a plum Cami top and fluffy timberland boots.

2. Have you ever been in love?
Yes I am currently!

 3. Ever had a terrible break up?
Hasn't everyone!?

 4. How tall are you?
I am around 5’7 I think.

 5. How much do you weigh?
Let’s just say there is enough to snuggle! :)

6. Any tattoos?
2, I have one on my back and one on my hip

 7. Any piercings?
Just my ears and my belly button.

 8. O.T.P?
Apparently this means 'One True Pair', so I’ve got to pick Posh and Becks, love Victoria and her clothing label, and well David Beckham…I needn’t say more than his name for some women to have started drooling!

9.  Favourite show?
My day is incomplete without a daily 6pm fix of the Simpsons!

10. Favourite bands?
No idea really, I saw Naturally 7 live and they were just amazing!

11. Something you miss?
Turkey twizzlers, best school dinner ever!!

12. Favourite song?
Hmm this changes on like a weekly basis, but all time put me in a good mood has got to be Ja Rule-Always on time & Mesmerize!

13. How old are you?
I am 21.

14. Your zodiac sign?
ROAR…Leo 
15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Kind, Caring, Funny

16. Favourite quote?
Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets.
So, love the people who treat you right and forget the ones who don’t.
And believe that everything happens for a reason…
If you get a chance – take it,
If it changes your life – let it.
Nobody said that it would be easy…
They just promised it would be worth it.
-Harvey MacKay-

17. Favourite actor?
Hmm, Morgan Freeman, I could listen to his voice all day!

18. Favourite colour?
ORANGE

19. Loud music or soft music?
Loud! Crank it up!

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
Tend to go for a drive in the hills to clear my head

21. How long does it take you to shower?
About 4 minutes, no idea how I do it but I am so fast!

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Twenty - thirty minutes.

23. Have you ever been in a physical fight?
Nope.

24. Turn on?
That’s a need to know basis ;)

25. Turn off?
Stinking attitude towards other people

26. The reason I started blogging?
I love fashion, beauty style, so why not jot my thoughts and ideas down?

27. Fears?
Losing the ones you love the most.

28. The last thing that made you cry?
When I had tonsillitis and I was feeling sorry for myself!!

29. The last time you said you loved someone?
Last week to my boyfriend.

30. The meaning behind your blog name?
I was nicknamed Vixen a few years ago by my uncle, most people shorten it to Vix.

31. The last book you read?
Trafficked by Sophie Hayes

32. The book you're currently reading?
…Vogue?

33. The last show you watched?
The Bridge, it was a documentary about jumpers on the golden gate bridge, very moving!

34. The last person you spoke to?
My friend Rachael to check she was still expecting me for dinner tonight!

35. The relationship between you and the last person you text?
See point 34!

36. Favourite food?
There isn’t enough room!! But top 2 - Cheese and Chocolate!

37. Place you want to visit?
The whole world!!

38. The last place you were?
Home, car, work!

39. Do you have a crush?
Nope.

40. Last time you kissed someone?
Last week

41. Last time you were insulted?
No idea

42. Favourite flavour of sweet?
Cherry

43. What instruments do you play?
I played the flute as a kid.

44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
Tiffany&Co necklace

45. The last sport you played?
Does pool count?! 

46. Last song you sang?
Pharrell - Happy in the car this morning.

47. Favourite chat up line?
‘Have a feel of this shirt – Do you know what that feels like? – Boyfriend material' I've had this one used on me before, cracked me right up, and then I walked away!

48. Have you ever used it?
Haha no way!

49. Last time you hung out with someone?
Yesterday I had a family day.

50. Who should answer these questions next?
Anybody that wants to! If you do, comment your blog below and I'll have a read :)

I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me! If you do this TMI post, leave me a comment, I'd love to read yours!

Peace & Love Vicky x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx