8 March 2014

What I'm wearing!

Okay so I have been poorly this week and feeling really sorry for myself!! So today I decided to go and treat myself to a spot of retail therapy to cheer up, it worked!! I came home with this haul from Topshop/Topman! The baseball top is actually from Topman but I fell in love when I saw it displayed in the window, I really favour the dressed down sporty look at the moment, plus being ill, comfort has to go hand in hand with my fashion! And the material is so soft it’s as if I never left my pyjamas this morning! The hat is also Topman but I think it’s pretty unisex, it’s kept my head really warm whilst out anyway, and I love the embroidered fraternity logo! The socks seemed to match what I was going for when I had a nosey around Topshop and I knew I had my red sneakers at home so I just had to buy a red nail varnish to match!! All in all I have definitely cheered up a bit now! xx




Baseball Top – Topman £26, Fraternity Beanie – Topman £12, Socks –Topshop £2.50, Nail Varnish (Cryptic) – Topshop £6, Leggings – Littlewoods, Sneakers – River Island 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Noor!! I have given you a follow back and checked your blog too! Lucky thing with all that traveling!!
    Peace and Love
    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shirt is cool!

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my new favourite casual item!! :) x

      Delete

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx