25 March 2014

Retail Therapy, Me Time

Okay so I have been feeling a bit down over the past couple of days so I figured it was time for some retail therapy and me time! There is no better pick me up than treating yourself…I started my afternoon getting my nails done at USA Nails in Stockport, then I had to pick up some birthday presents and a mother’s day present for my mama bear! I did great with these but I can’t post the gifts until they have opened them because they read my blog! 

I then got to treating myself, I started in Blue Inc. as this was where I picked my brothers birthday present from, I got a new ‘twisted’ beanie and a gorgeous night sky dress. I moved onto Primark then, I always get really random things when I go in here and as I didn't need anything other than new black socks you can tell! I got socks, and thinking of the dress I had just bought I got some black tights for it and then a silver pointed statement necklace, I'm loving jerseys at the moment so I couldn't resist this vest! And the sunglasses were £1, that’s right £1 each, so I had to buy 2 pairs of course!! So here is my haul…




Nails £15
Blue Inc: Dress £5, Twisted Beanie £6




Primark: Vest £6, Necklace £3, Socks £3, Tights £2, Sunglasses £1

1 comment:

  1. Great steals! Love the dress!!
    www.emilyahlbum.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx