4 August 2014

My Weekend...

Happy Monday! 
WARNING!!! Gruesome Picture at the bottom of the post!!

Cheshire Oaks

So I started my weekend with a trip to Cheshire Oaks with my boyfriend. (After he'd given me my gorgeous new handbag below for my birthday) We both had birthdays in July so thought we’d go and spend some birthday money. If you’ve never been or never heard of Cheshire Oaks you must go, the quality of the products is no different at all, and it’s all the genuine stores outlets so they are just loads cheaper!


We started in Levi’s my other half only really wears jeans from here. Anyone who knows me knows that I’m not a massive jeans person… comfy leggings first any day, but I may have been turned in this shop. The shop assistant (whose name I didn’t catch but she did criminology or something at Uni…I’m awful I know) anyway she was so friendly, I picked my jeans quickly so I sat in the changing rooms chatting with her whilst my bf tried his on, credit it to her she quickly went and got different sizes for us and complimented when we were trying things on which just made the experience nice!  I came out with two pairs and my other half thee. The best thing was if they had all been full price I’d have left around £700 lighter, but I didn’t, I left £125 lighter with 5 pairs of jeans, which is AMAZING!!



My two pairs, top pair are  boot cut with a higher rise and bottom pair are skinny with a low rise.


We then continued to mosey through the shops getting distracted by sparkles in Swarovski and Links London, the pretty bags in Michael Kors, suits in Next and Hugo Boss and clothes everywhere lol. My other purchase of the day was a dress from French connection for £18 reduced from £80, the coral orange flashed me as I walked through the store front, I didn’t even try it on I just bought it!


Bredbury Hall

So my aunty Susannah had just got a promotion to a senior position at work in a children’s home, so we decided it be best to go out and celebrate! I had also bumped into a very old friend the week before and mentioned we may be going out so a few texts later she was on the way too! I wore my new French Connection dress and new nude heels that I found in F&F Tesco, they are lower than my normal heel but really comfy!! And surprisingly still looked as good the next day!



My new French Connection Dress


Below Susannah on the left and my friend Kirsty on the right! (always  love a selfie)


WARNING!!! Gruesome Picture below…...

Unfortunately my night ended with me being in A&E, I’m posting this as this isn’t the first time this has happened to me and everyone should be warned! I’m clumsy yes but even so, I’m not quite sure how I even did this so badly this time! Acrylics, look so pretty until you catch it badly, I first did this a few years ago on holiday and ripped my entire natural nail off, luckily it grew back!! This time and a different nail, the nail was pulled from the nail bed and I’m now bandaged up for a week then I’ll have to see how it’s healing and decide what to do! Be warned not all nails are a great idea!! I’m still in pain now!! 


 And here it is....my poorly nail ripped from my nail bed!! After 6 injections and a painful procedure that I don't want to explain again as it was horrific!! I'm just about okay with a throbbing thumb and an nice bandage!!



I spent my Sunday hungover (again) Detox has begun this week, but I got to see my two best friends so we watched a film snuggled up in my bed having a good catch up and gossip as I moaned about my thumb nail!!

Hope you enjoyed the post and I haven't put you off your dinner!!

Peace & Love!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx