20 August 2014

*Batiste!

Hey guys!!!

I've been using Batiste for years!! It has a constant place in my beauty regime, greasy hair, lazy days or for when i'm just in need of a freshen up, it's always with me! I would recommend it to anyone with lighter hair. I find that my friends with brunette or dark hair either use the brunette designed dry shampoo's or spray a little amount of normal shampoos on. This particular Batiste smells great, really strong and fresh! Definitely recommend giving this one a go! Watch my video below!

Read more & Pick up your Batiste HERE

Peace & Love xx


View on YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx