17 August 2014

Foodie weekend!!

Late night Sunday update...

So I've spent the weekend eating my way through some amazing food accompanied by some amazing wine!! 

Source: Instagram

Saturday: I started by taking a trip up to Blackpool to visit my big brother Chris and his girlfriend Olivia. My brother is a chef so I always expect a good dinner when I visit! Lol well I got just that! Welcomed by chilled Buck's Fizz we caught up and had a chat then he got cracking! We had steak with broccoli and Olivia's favourite dauphinois potatoes! Yummy!! Finished with a chocolate soufflĂ© which we picked up from Boothes across the road as wine had taken effect by this point and we couldn't be bothered to slave away making desert!! Check the pics below for Saturdays antics!! 


Buck's Fizz selfie...


Cream, cheese and carbs!! Delish!


Cleared my plate like a good girl!


Mmmmmm chocolate

Sunday: I arrived home around 3pm and mum was starting preparations! We always have a big family day on a Sunday with a full house but today was extra special as it was mums birthday this week and she wanted to get her new chiminea out and my little brother and his girlfriend had both passed their A-levels so they are heading to Liverpool next month! We scoffed down a tasty assiette of pulled pork, roast lamb, corn beef hash and a selection of veg! We finished with homemade chocolate cake and chocolate custard...stick a fork in me I'm done!!


Mums pride and joy! 


Another lush meal!

So I'm completely full to the brim and definitely back to my exercise regime tomorrow! But I've had a great weeknd! Hope you've all had a good one too!!! 

I've got a waxing post for you all tomorrow so keep those eyes peeled!!

Peace & Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx