10 February 2014

SNEAKERS!

Okay, so at the moment I have an obsession with sneakers and online shopping and shopping in general! But sneakers I really love because they can be put with literally everything, casual with leggings or jeans, or dress up with a midi dress and a jazzy pair of treds! So with my online shopping addiction I have two of my favourite bargain sites to share that will help you keep up with what’s on trend without sneaking into that overdraft! My first site is http://www.everything5pounds.com they sell all sorts, I’m not sure how they get the items to sell them this low but I don’t care, I am always on this site looking for new bargains. Though you have to really dig sometimes to find what you like as the stock of sizes isn't great but hey, if you find what you like it’s a fiver, you can’t complain!! Be careful with how carried away you get though as postage depends on the weight of all the items!


I have used the site in the past two weeks for two new pairs of shoes because they sell everything from sneakers to stiletto's with pumps, flip flops, dolly’s and boots in between! My first pair was the Curved Heel Suedette Ankle Boots in Blue (below), I bought these for LFW which I am attending on Saturday 15th February and what a bargain! They are bright, look well-made and fit perfectly, so we shall see what the LWF critics say if they are spotted!! My second steal of the week was the Faux Leather High Top Trainers shown bottom right in the image below, I also can’t really fault these for £5 with £3.95 delivery I don’t mind if I get a month out of them! They go great with leggings/jeans and I even paired them with a maroon midi dress yesterday for Sunday lunch and they looked fab!



From top left clockwise above, Stud & Skull Mix Lace Up Trainers, Studded Hi-Top Trainers, Faux Leather Hi-Top Trainers, and Sequined Strap Hi-Top Shoes. All £5!!


From top left clockwise above, High Flatform Sequined Trainers, Tiger Logo Quilted Flatform Trainers, Nylon & Faux Leather Tractor Sole Trainer, and Two Tone Velour Trainers. All £5!!

My next site is http://www.shoeaholics.com It is operated by Kurt Geiger and the name of the site says it all for me, though I think they should have a sister site for shoeAA! I fell in love when I came across it on the web, the prices vary depending on what you want they have a £19 and under section and go up to £200+. So a bit different to the fiver bargain but you can still get an amazing deal on shoes on here! I have spent hours drooling over Carvela and Lipsy stilettos and dreamed of line dancing coming back into fashion so I can buy all the cowgirl boots! However I have selected some of my favourite sneakers today as there are plenty that I have my eye on! The Michael Kors Glam Studded Hi-Tops in particular as I have grown a slight obsession with his pieces and at £169 I just pray a size 7/8 comes in! Being a discounted site www.shoeaholics.com same as www.everything5pounds.com I recommend selecting which size you want before having a good look through as I don’t want you to be disappointed when you fall in love with an item and it’s out of stock or un-available in your size…apart from that, Happy Shopping!  


From top Right clockwise above, Lincoln by Kurt Geiger £19, Lakeside by Miss KG £12, Lavina by Lipsy £15, and Minky by Miss KG £15.


From top Left clockwise above, Lost by Carvela Kurt Geiger £25, CT Platform High by Converse £29, CT Washed Hi-Tops by Converse £29, and Lexia by Jessica Simpson £19.



From top Right clockwise above, Glam Studded High Top by Michael Kors £169, London Calling by Kurt Geiger London £29, Lumiere Leopard by Kurt Geiger London £39, and 40mm Wedge Sneakers by Marc by Marc Jacobs £245.

2 comments:

  1. The first pair looks very chic.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them, got them for LFW and actually really comfy! Bargain for £5 too x

      Delete

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx