16 February 2014

London Fashion Week Baby!

Okay, so I went to LFW Day 2 yesterday! It was my first fashion week experience and I was like a giddy puppy, even at 5am when I woke up! My friend Charlotte and I won tickets with Vodafone UK on Facebook, and wow, what an experience. We were greeted in the private Vodafone lounge with our invitations, with complimentary champagne and croissants and after around 40 minutes of sipping champers (at a naughty 10am) we were shown through to the catwalk show ‘Holly Fulton’ which was so exciting! The models floated past in a beautifully designed Autumn/Winter collection that I attempted to snap pics of calmly.

After the show we hovered around in Somerset House on The Strand whilst I took some shots of the street style and glamorous outfits’ people wore to get spotted. We also bumped into the cast of Made in Chelsea and got a cheeky pic with Spencer! I then walked down to Trafalgar Square to see how the fashion and Style was around London away from Fashion Week, there were still some great outfits as I chased after people with my camera. By this point I was done and in dire need of a G&T so we headed down to the River Thames where we came across a boat that said ‘bar downstairs’ so we clambered on and G&T in hand sat on the deck taking in the surroundings and reminisced on the time we had had at fashion week.

Then dead on my feet and sleepy we headed back home, I had the biggest smile on my face after having the best day of my fashion career ever!! Hope you like this post as much as I enjoyed my day! x

If you would like to see the videos I cought of the catwalk show follow these links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnDOPuKB6CM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgG9H7RVFSw


From left clockwise: Me in the Vodafone lounge, the bar, two other contestant winners from Paris, me and my friend Charlotte, Me outside in Somerset House and me and Charlotte in the Vodafone lounge.


This, the youngest member of the audience! Lucky little fashionista or what!?


Holly Fulton Catwalk Show AW14


Made in Chelsea Cast in Somerset House


Street Style shots in and around London


I couldn’t resist some tourist shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx