1 September 2014

Jumpsuit!!

Happy Monday Lovelies!! 

So I had a cocktail party on Saturday and had nothing new to wear, I had some fabric that I had bought about 3 months ago from Leon's in Chorlton and never got round to making anything with it! I also had a pattern so I thought why not? I've never made a jumpsuit before! The pattern was McCall's 6969 Misses Jumpsuit & Romper Sewing Pattern.




I laid the pattern out and got snipping! The instructions were fairly easy to read, I already have knowledge of pattern cutting so I did kind I ignore some of them! A couple of hours work and I had finally finished! I'm so happy with the final look below!! I styled it with a light pink jacket and nude shoes. 






What do you think guys??

Have a great Monday! Peace & Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx