21 September 2014

Minion Mad!!

So I've not posted for a while, I've either been mad busy working loads before I go back to Uni or dying in bed from tonsillitis and my bad knees! So I had yesterday morning off work and I had to go get some new work pants, I bobbed to primark and stumbled across the best pyjama pants I've ever seen! 

If you don't know by now, I'm obsessed with Despicable Me and the Minions! So these PJ bottoms had to be purchased! 

             

I finished work at 6pm today so I decided to sleepover at my aunties as I've not seen her in forever!!! This called for the first opportunity to get my pants on, DVD night with nachos, a glass of gin and my comfys!! 

My Minion top was a present for my birthday from my aunty, I think it was from HMV
Minion Trousers: Primark £10

Worlds best accompaniment to a DVD night, Nachos!!

• Cost - around £5 depending on if you get them on offer!
• Prep time - 5 mins
• Cook time - 2-5mins 
• Serving - 2-4 depending on size of the bag of Doritos

Ingredients: 
• Cool Doritos
• Doritos Salsa Dip
• Doritos Sour Cream Dip
• Cheese Slices
• Grated Cheese

Method:
• Pour Doritos into an oven safe bowl
• Pour on some Doritos salsa dip and mix into the Doritos
• Crumble some cheese slices into the Doritos and mix in
• Grate cheese over the top and grill until melted
• Dip into Doritos sour cream dip

Trust me you won't be disappointed!!!

The night wouldn't of been complete without some of the bad boys below... 


The purple ones are my fav!! They taste like grape :)

And of course we cannot forget about my minion phone case!!!

eBay, bought a while ago, around £5 just search for minion phone cases there are sooooo many it's ridiculous!! 

So I've had a cracking evening which cheered up my long working weekend! 

I hope you've all had a fantastic Sunday and haven't missed me too much whilst I've been gone! I'm back to stay now with lots of post ideas ready to come your way!! 

Peace, love and sweet sweet dreams! XxX

2 comments:

  1. Cute PJ's and oh my goodness I love Nachos, in fact this post has reminded me that is't been way too long since I have eaten Nachos....yum!
    I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I loveeee nachos! So bad for you though :( great treat day though!! Even better with halepinos!! And I will definitely check out your blog! I'll give you a follow back as well when I get to a computer tomorrow!! Love Vicky xx

      Delete

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx