4 July 2014

Nipples!!


Okay so I came across these bikinis when I was doing some research into social movements to do with feminism for University. I think trying to get complete equality of men and women is great, but I’m not a massive follower of it, and not exactly going to stand and join the rallies with a picket, but each to their own. I like to think I make a difference by standing up for us gals whenever someone tries to put us down! I am such a bold, strong personality, I work in an office with 10 guys, and I’d love to see one of them dare to say anything against women, lol, to be fair they are all really nice and I don’t think they ever would!  Anyway I’m drifting away from the point of the post…


So these bikini tops…What do you think? Shocking…Too Daring…Fabulous?!




I tend to only get the chance to wear a bikini when I'm on holiday; the weather isn't particularly great in the UK so holiday is when I get to flaunt what I’ve got!! Personally I despise getting tan lines, and I sunbathe topless, much to my friend’s embarrassment when we go on a girl’s holiday (well if they don't like it, they don't have to look!!) My family have never bothered about it, and my other half sure as hell didn't have a bad word to say when we went away ;) I would love to holiday near a nudist beach, it is definitely on my bucket list to go completely nude sunbathing!!




I personally love the idea of these bikinis for those that don’t want to brave it bare. It’s such a bold statement to make; I can understand why they came up with the design! Why should nipples be so obscene to get out, men have theirs out no problem as soon as it warms up! There really shouldn't be an issue with women’s nipples, I love the feeling of wearing no bra, I shouldn't have to worry what people are going to think if it gets a tad chilly and the girls want to say hello! ;)

So let’s hear your opinion….Yay or Nay??? Take the survey at the top of the page!

I love them!!

Their site can be found HERE for anyone who wants to know more or get your own!
Find thetatatop on Instagram

Happy Friday
Peace & Love! xx

1 comment:

  1. Yea, I was unsure at first, but the more research i did into it the more i liked them!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx