1 July 2014

Cream!!

So I decided I’d take care of my skin a bit better, my body is always really soft to the touch as I moisturise this regularly but I always leave out my face! But my body stuff is great so I’ll share my silky soft secrets…


Soften the body…

Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Body Gel Oil has got to be my No1 go-to body moisturiser; well it’s actually oil but its brill, especially after you have shaved those stubbly legs!! It can be a bit of a mare as it tends to get everywhere and it’s not best to get it on anything light or dark in colour or easy to stain! Lol but I find it’s great to apply and then throw on a pair of skinny’s as it gives your jeans a bit of a shimmer and it’s like a moisture sock and keeps your skin getting softer and softer through the day!



My new summer go-to is Garnier Body, Summer Body. I love the smell of this lotion as it just reminds me of holiday! I’ve even had a few people who have had a whiff of me after applying it that have said I smell like holiday so if you’re having holiday blues or getting ready to go on one, this is what you need. It’s also a tinted moisturiser so get your tan on!!! I used the light tan for about a month and I found that if you didn’t keep up with applying around every other day the tan faded, especially on my legs! (But I think this may be my pale milk bottles in protest of being brown!) It did give a really good coverage though and a great even colour! I’ve just bought the darker hint today so I shall take a before shot and upload a piccy of an after shot in about a week’s time!!


Up to the face…

I love simple skincare, my skin is quite dry and very very sensitive so I have to be careful not to use certain products because they either mess my skin up, give me loads of spots or worse I get a rash!! The simple creams I bought are a day cream and a night cream, I’m normally not the type of person to care for my face, I generally just take my makeup off and then pass out my life is so hectic! The night cream is really good; it’s quite thick but gives a nice coverage, stays slightly sticky whilst it soaks into the skin but once dry its fine! The day cream is glossy and silky, really nice to the touch and you don’t actually need that much to cover your face. When I’m in a serious rush I chuck the cream and my foundation together and it mixes well!


Now the hands…

I had to buy a new hand cream as my boyfriend borrowed my old one and just complained about how clammy it made his hands! Yes it wasn’t the best but it cost me £1 from the Skin System tm brand from Asda when I didn’t have time to look around for a decent one on my lunch! So now I have a Garnier Hand SOS-Repair, I love Shea butter and it smells really nice, soaks into the skin well and does NOT leave clammy hands behind!! Lol



Keep Soft This Summer!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx