30 July 2014

Birthday Weekend!!

Hey Guys!!

I have just about recovered from a few days of partying and celebrating so I thought I’d give a quick update of what I've been up to!!

Saturday:

I started my day in the nail shop, it was mega busy due to it being the start of the summer holidays over here so I was in the shop for agessss but it was so worth it, I love my new nails! I had infill’s and then got her to round the edges, I picked a pinkie-nude shade of polish and the thin black and gold polish for detail, finally dug the gems out and then she got started on decorating.


Next I popped in to my cousins salon to get my hair pinned up, it was so warm over the weekend there was no way I was going out with my hair down!! We had tried this style before and I was running out of time so she got it done quite quickly!!


I had found my dress on Boohoo it was only £8!! Here are a few selfie pics from the night. We started the night with a BBQ and drinks at my house and then went into Manchester and partied till the very early hours in the Printworks.




















Sunday:


I'm not going to lie, there are no pictures from today of me pure and simply because I was not fit to be seen by humans at all!! I did go to my Uncles house with my friends and family as he was making an EPIC Sunday roast for us!! We did however miss most of the party as we crashed out on the sofa like slobs for the best part of the day!! My fabulous aunty also made me a Minion cake which was amazingggg as I LOVE Despicable ME!!



Monday:

This was my actual birthday and it was also my mum’s graduation, she graduated with a first MSC in Mathematics. To start I had a birthday lunch where some family came round and I got to open my presents!


My niece stole my new Minion t-shirt!!

For the graduation I sat with my cousin outside whilst I waited for my other half and my aunty and uncle so the pictures I got aren't the best of quality as they are taken from the big screen, but it was still nice to get to see her graduate (again).


We couldn't resist a couple of selfies whilst we were waiting! Plus I had bought myself a new summer hat from M&S!!




We then went to the Alchemist for a couple of cocktails and then went to Nando’s in Spinningfields for something to eat! All in all I had a great few days.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx