22 October 2014

Oriental Buffet Stockport

Okay so I've been here a few times now, and when ever I need a last minute cheap chinese local buffet it is first on my list! It's situated on Grand Central in Stockport (well what's left of grand central!) it's been taken over by car parks recently! 


It's around £12 a head and it's not bad for a Stockport buffet! It's not out of this world but I find that buffets are not ever really out of this world! 

There's a good selection of starters and mains, I always start with duck pancakes and they are just as good as anywhere here, and then spare ribs, spring rolls ad prawn toast. I tuck into mains and then finish with deserts! See my pics below! 









Overall it's worth the money and a good eat when you are in need of a good comfort eat!! So if your struggling of somewhere to eat give it a try! 

2 comments:

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx