9 June 2014

Father's Day Gift Ideas!

It’s been a while…

I have been moving house recently and it has just been so ridiculously hectic I have had absolutely no time to blog whatsoever!! But hey everyone can have a break right?!

Well I thought I’d come back with a post that would be helpful, Father’s Day Gift ideas for Sunday 15th June. My Dad is actually helpful when it comes to Father’s Day, he has the same gift every year, a FED card for fishing so it’s easy to get and he’s always happy. But what can you get for yours??

I started with https://www.etsy.com/  I quite like all the little personal items on here; I’m very sentimental so this site is perfect for my needs! The layout is pretty easy and you can choose sections to look through like if your dads into gardening, cooking, sport, travel, etc. My favourite items on here are shown below, but there are so many different and unique things it’s definitely worth a look for any occasion.


1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.

The next site I hit was http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/ I find this site hit and miss sometimes but there are quite a few good ideas for Father’s Day on here. I absolutely love the coded wine lock, if you’re anything like me pinching dads alcohol stash I’m sure your dad will appreciate this one! I also like the little silver tokens for TV time, silence and breakfast in bed, I thought they were quite cute!


1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.

And finally I had a nosey at http://www.moonpig.com/ , I had seen the advert on TV loads so I thought I’d check out what they had on offer. I was actually quite impressed, plus you get a free card with some of the presents. My favourite item is the gift box brew your own beer, my dad would love something like this!!


1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.
Hope this helps your shopping struggles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx