15 May 2014

More or Less!?

More or less…whichever you fancy, the real deal or the copycat, one’s expensive one is less expensive!!


Okay so with Beyoncé and Jay Z hot in the press at the moment after all that palaver in the lift, I thought I’d try and find some style steels. One of my fav outfits for Queen B was at the beginning of January, I can't imagine wearing something like this in January, I live in the UK, its freeeeeezing this time of year! But summer is nearly here (WOOHOO) and I love this style for relaxing at the park, going to the beach and exploring new holiday destinations. I found the real deal and some styles similar with a much lower price tag!


Crop Top: More: LESS Less: YONCÈ


Sunglasses: More: Wild Fox Le Femme Deluxe Less: Round Sunglasses 

Nike Air Max 1 Liquid gold More: 1, 2, 3, 4 Less: High Top, Platform Trainer

Jay Z, well this style isn't going to suit for all guys but I like to cater for both sexes so as I was looking for Beyoncé’s style I had a hunt for Jay Z’s as well. To be fair I think the style he went for this day on the beach looks quite fresh, lose fitted jeans and a white t-shirt is to die for in my opinion, paired with white sneakers and a snapback, pretty cool!! I couldn't find his exact t-shirt, i'm pretty sure the logo is a Versace logo, so I found the current Versace t-shirt instead! Even Blue Ivy matches them both…adorable!!



T-Shirt: More: Versace T-Shirt Less: Plain White T

Grey Sweater: More: All Saints Crew Neck Less: Crew Neck Jumper




I also found a couple of other Beyoncé two piece style outfits, I love the two piece look, it was big last summer and by the looks of things from retailers like Missguided, New Look, Boohoo and Topshop, they are coming back again!!




3 comments:

  1. Great idea about posting expensive and less expensive items :) Also, I like your inspiration and found pieces :)
    If you'd like to follow each other (gfc,bloglovin), just let me know. xx Maja

    http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie!! I've followed you on most things from your site!! Peace and Love xx

      Delete
    2. Anytime:) And I follow back on gfc, bloglovin, insta and pinterest;) Keep in touch. xx Maja

      Delete

Welcome to Vixen Fashion!! Thank you for stopping by and giving me a read! If you're going to leave me a little note I shall reply as soon as I can! Hope you enjoy...Peace & Love...Vicky xx